I am feeling very postally challenged this week. So another small list it is.
1. I just remembered that I have one more coo-pin for 50% off your entire purchase from The Value World ! It needs to be used by the end of January. It would have been such a shame to have forgotten about it. We don’t need anything, but I always have the feeling that we might miss something really good. And that would be tragic.
So far, Mousey and The Boy want to come along, and I heard a rumor that The Boy’s old friend and former personal chauffer, K.T., wants to join us before she heads back to college after her nice long Christmas break.
2. Capri Deb and I were both lamenting that we had not been taking many pictures lately for the blob. I haven’t taken any since a couple weeks ago when I showed you the puzzle I was working on. Haven’t even picked the camera up. Not even to take pictures of cute, sleeping, kitty-witties!
3. I am almost finished rereading The Long Winter for the umpteenth time. Gripping every time!!! I feel like I should help them twist hay for heat in my spare time.
4. The Ab-Cat brought me a book from the library, that I had asked her to get for me back in the summer. It is evidently a hot little rental as it has taken her this long to rise to the number one spot on the reserved list.
I had asked her to get me a whole slew of books that I had read about on other blobs. I was questing for a good book last summer, if you will recall. It is called A Reliable Wife. I don’t remember what it was about, or who recommended it. I’ll give it a try.
5. For the first time since starting physical therapy, my back is sore. Maybe this strengthening of the nonexistent core is not going to be so easy. I am actually looking forward to the zingy electrical stimulation this afternoon.
6. Before I go to PT, I will be joining Jip the Farm Dog and CMB for our first luncheon date of 2011. We were hoping The Heifer could join us, but she has prior commitments. Hmph.
Enjoy your almost over, January day.