Hey Y’all, it’s Friday, you know what that means.
!. Did you hear about Oskar Pistorius??? I am shocked, I tell you, SHOCKED. We were such fans during the Olympics. Maybe it was all a terrible mistake. I hope so.
2. I stopped at The Value World yesterday after lunch with Capri Deb. That sounds like I went with Capri Deb. I did not. I saw nothing interesting and left empty handed. Curious.
3. Lunch with Capri Deb was fun and many world problems were solved.
4. I GOT MY MAGIC ELBOW SHOT!!!!!!! So far, so good!
5. I left the doctors office after 4 with instructions to not use my arm, to ice it and keep up with the anti-inflammatory meds. I took that to mean no cooking. That’s using it, right?
6. We celebrated Valentine’s Day with a yummy Schzchuan dinner. Thanks Honey!!
7. The night before we had been treated to a yummy Mexican Valentine’s dinner, at our favorite Chip and Dip, by Mousey. She was not at all enthused with what I was going to prepare. Frozen fish and beans. What? Mama’s got a bad elbow!
8.I have seriously fallen off the cooking wagon.
9. SERIOUSLY. I need some mojo.
10. I must git. The last of my yearly medical temple maintenance is scheduled for this morning. Boo-Ra.
Have a great weekend. What might you be doing?