Hi Guys, thanks for stopping by! If you would like to join up with the other Hodgepodgers, head on over to Joyce’s and link up, it’s fun!
1. What’s something you’re never too young or too old to enjoy?
Getting your back scratched is good.
2. Share one happy memory from your high school years.
I am going to say last hour yearbook class in my junior year. I don’t remember doing a doggone thing in that class, but I know I had a LOT of laughs with my friends Laurie, Deon and Kris Panke. I have said it before and I will say it again; whatever happened to Kris Panke?
3. A nationwide strike of fast food employees took place in the U. S. last week…they’re calling for higher wages and the right to unionize? Your thoughts?
I did not know this, I am a very unobservant person. I would be interested to hear if the strike had any impact.
You know, I don’t know the answer to this question, but it seems to me if people work hard and put in the hours to be considered full time, they should be able to support themselves without resorting to…anything bad.
Fast food chains certainly reap an enormous amount of money and they should value their good employees. Their essential employees who prep, prepare, and sell their food, who clean their establishments and who run their businesses. The owners certainly couldn’t do it without them.
4. September is National Honey Month…what’s a favorite dish you make or eat that calls for honey?
I have made this recipe for granola twice now and I am a fan. Easy, delicious AND features honey! I would thank my friend Lois Schreimer for the recipe here, but she does not read the blob. But for the sake of honesty, it’s Lois’ recipe! I bake it a little longer though, maybe 10 minutes, and I don’t do the soaking thing either, it seemed fine to me.
5. If you notice someone with a tag sticking out, a button unbuttoned, a shirt on inside-out, or some leftover lunch stuck between their teeth do you say something or do you keep quiet?
I say it. Once a very nice man in front of me at church had the tag of his shirt sticking out. I leaned up and tucked it in and whispered “we will both feel better now”. We both laughed.
6. What movie always makes you cry? Or at least makes you feel like crying?
I always cry at the same part of Homeward Bound, when Shadow comes up over the hill after they think he has died. E.V.E.R.Y time.
I think A Walk To Remember causes tears.
I had the ugly cry IN THE THEATER when I saw Deep Impact with The Schmenkmans. You know that part when the family is caught in the miles long traffic jam and the mom gives her baby to the oldest daughter and her boyfriend, in hopes they are will be able to get high enough up the mountain on their motorcycle before the tidal wave destroys everything? Yeah, that part.
Leaving soon for BSF, BSF, BSF.
Leaving soon for BSF, to learn about Matthew.
Hope many come to BSF, BSF, BSF.
Hope many come to BSF, and learn God’s Word is TRUE!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love summer but I feel like I am in need of a little routine. Seriously!