Hey Y’all! Hope you had a good weekend. The weather up here in the Mitten was glorious yesterday! Not that we took advantage of it or anything. I have a little this and that list for you this morning.
1. I heard a rumor that it is supposed to be sunny and dry ALL week, and hopefully, it will light a fire underneath us to get this front yard work finished! I even heard rumblings that Honey may take a few days off to facilitate the finishing. Glory HALLELUJAH!
2. Mousey and I Valued the World on Saturday. I tried on many things that did not fit me the way I desired. I did score a pair of black Gilligan and O’Malley sleep pants that I have high hopes for. Mousey was conservative, as we had no coo-pin. She did find a pair of cute winter boots for $12. So now I can stop searching all of the Marshall’s and TJ Maxx stores I come into contact with, looking for those darn adorable, elusive Bearpaws.
3. I can’t show you a picture of the new boots right now because Mousey took my camera to school for some photo class related business. Perhaps tomorrow.
4. She found this Valuable sparkling beauty.
Oh, she is SO happy with her purchase!
5. I went outside to take a picture of the unusual skyline last night. The sky was such a dark grey, and the sun was shining on the trees so brightly, it was really beautiful. When I tried to get the picture, my memory card told me it was full, which necessitated deleting some pictures in order to take said picture. By the time I was finished fiddling around with the thing, the moment had passed. So we just took Mousey’s picture instead. Lucky you!
6. Honey’s Grandpa Grey Taurus has a flat tire. A big old nail is in it!
7. You may have heard that the Tigers have had a good season. There have been very important games being played. After we finished watching the Transformers movie yesterday, the Guys switched over to see how the ‘Ger’s were doing. Please know that the next sentences are to the best of my recollection. I KNOW you KNOW that CHERYL, I DO NOT CARE!
The Tigers were beating the Yankees (which is a swear word over here at The NutHatch) 4 or 5 to 1. Oh, The Guys were SO excited, especially after the embarrassment of the previous game. It was the ninth inning and all of the sudden the Tigers started doing bad things. My family blamed me, because whenever I am present, the Tigers loose. I have bad Tiger juju.
8. I left to wash my face and tater up, and they rallied.
9. When I came back in the room, they started messing up again!
10. They banished me for the rest of the game! Seriously, yelling GET OUT! I never said me and the Tigers were like peas and carrots. I left and they settled down and finished the job.
Dear Michiganders, I will try and not be present for any more playoff games. Sincerely, Capri Kel.