Twenty one years ago today, our son took his own sweet time coming into this world.
Due on June 7th, they made him come out on the 20th. He procrastinated until 3:07 the morning of the 21st, when he and his shoulders finally arrived. I will now tell you 21 things about about our Boy.
1. He has a heart for God, His Word and His people.
2. He has a great laugh, and he always has.
3. He is really good with kids.
4. He has rarely met a stranger.
5. He is patient in adversity. I have seen him willingly head off to the hospital for a treatment that he knew would make him sick, all the while maintaining a good attitude, and his ever present sense of humor.
6. Oh yeah, that sense of humor!
7. He is forgiving. Even when the doctors and nurses were causing his grief and discomfort, he was still his charming self.
8. He is a Red Wings and Tiger fan. Even while living in Chicago. His shirts represent.
9. He likes to stay up late and sleep in.
10. He loves to fish, and is darn good at it.
11. Having two sisters and the Hostler girls around constantly have made him very comfortable talking to girls.
12. He is very comfortable talking to The Dane.
13. And Skyping several times a day.
14. He can’t wait for her to come and visit from Denmark in August.
15. He likes the way she thinks, and her heart for God.
16. He loves the kitties.
17. He loves music.
18. He loves his sisters.
19. He loves his Daddy.
20. He loves his Mama.
21. He’s a keeper!
Happy Birthday Boy!